Procedure to back flush each delivery group
- Please remove the coffee filter from the group handle and substitute it with a blind filter.
- For daily cleaning, use 1 level scoop of EVO® and add it to the group handle, just as you would do when making espresso. If the cleaning is done less frequently, use 2-level scoops.
- Start the cleaning cycle and let it run for 10 seconds to dissolve the cleaner.
- Stop the cycle and allow it to sit for 10 seconds.
- Repeat the cycle four more times, running it for 10 seconds and then stopping it for 10 seconds each time.
- Remove the group handle and rinse it thoroughly under a stream of water from the delivery group. Then, turn off the machine.
- Re-insert the handle with the blind filter, and run the cleaning cycle ten times by starting it for 5 seconds and then stopping it for 2 seconds to ensure a complete rinse.
- Please take out the blind filter and replace it with the regular filter.
- Finally, make and discard a single espresso to re-season the machine.