- All our espresso machines and grinders come with 12 months parts and 12 months labour warranty (domestic use only). All Products will need to be returned to Coffee Complex workshop for assessment.
- Accessories and any other equipment only comes with the warranty given by the manufacturer.
- Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, Coffee Complex is entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or other suitable remedy.
- Please keep your receipt for proof of purchase, This is required for any warranty issues.
Damages and issues
- Please inspect your order upon receiving it and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If the product has issues, you will need to return the unit back to Coffee Complex workshop for assessment.
- If your product is damaged in transit, you will need to send a photo within 2 hours of delivery to claim it has been damaged in transit. If it is not within this period unfortunately we will not be able to help with the damaged freight.
- We do not replace/return product(s) that is damaged by freight as it is out of our hands. Although we are more than happy to fix the item if you send it back to us. We can also freight it back to you free of charge.
Exceptions / Non-returnable items
- Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
- Please choose carefully as we do not accept return of goods where you have changed your mind on your purchase. If the product is faulty or damaged, please notify us within 14 days of purchase.
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.